Designed for connection of tools, equipment and construction site lighting. The cable has good resistance to abrasion, tearing, notching and radiation but also to oil, grease and chemical substances. Can be used in all kinds of weather conditions and has a good flexibility even at low temperature.
StandardsInternational : HD 22.10
- Conductor Flexible copper conductor with diameter and resistance in accordance with HD 383, class 5.
- Insulation Coloured EPR in accordance with HD 22.1.
- Lay-up The cores are identified by coulors according to HD 308-S2 and stranded together.
- Filler Extruded non vulcanized filler.
- Sheath Polyurethane sheath according to HD 22.1. The sheath is marked "X NEXANS X <vde><har>H07BQ-F".
Approved by VDE.
Quality and environmental management system
Certified according to ISO 9001, IRIS, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
|Conductor flexibility||Flexible class 5|
|Outer sheath||TPU (special polyurethane)|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||450 / 750 V|
|Mechanical resistance to impacts||Good|
|Minimum installation temperature||-40°C|
|Maximum operating temperature||90°C|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|See all products|