MILLICABLE 230V, twin conductor heating cable 6 W/m
Thin twin conductor heating cable units for both renovation and new buildings.
StandardsInternational : IEC 60332-1; IEC 60335-2-96; IEC 60800
Thin twin conductor heating cable units for both renovation and new buildings. The units can be installed in two different ways:
1. MILLICABLE™ in combination with MILLICLICK™ boards. MILLICABLE™ can be installed directly under wooden floor coverings like parquet, laminate etc. without any use of concrete or levelling compound. The MILLICLICK™ boards have pre-cut slots for the cable, which makes the installation very easy to perform. The boards are placed on a stable and levelled subfloor. By using MILLICLICK™ boards, the area power will be 60 W/m². Install standard parquet underlay between the parquet and the MILLICLICK™ boards.
2. MILLICABLE™ installed as a conventional heating cable. MILLICABLE™ is installed as a freely laid cable and attached to the subfloor in the planned C-C distance. The heating cable is then covered with screed or concrete, minimum thickness 5 mm, where the entire cable must be covered.
Minimum installation temperature (without any precautions) 0 °C.
|Type of conductor||Solid, Class 1|
|Drain wire||Solid tinned copper|
|Length of cold lead||3.5m|
|Flame retardant||IEC 60332-1|
|See all products|
Products and services
Docs and info
Declaration of Performance
Declaration of Performance No: 1000026-NOLA
- Certification Date: 23/01/2017
- AVCP (Assessment and Verification of Constancy of Performance): System 3
- Notified body : 0402
- Declared performance: Reaction to fire Eca according to EN50575:2014+A1:2016
|Nexans ref.||Country ref.||Product Name|
|13630409||8935163||MILLICABLE/2 235/6 (HS)|
|13630509||8935164||MILLICABLE/2 290/6 (HS)|
|13630609||8935165||MILLICABLE/2 355/6 (HS)|
|13630709||8935166||MILLICABLE/2 400/6 (HS)|
|13630859||8935167||MILLICABLE/2 510/6 (HS)|
|13631009||8935168||MILLICABLE/2 575/6 (HS)|
|13631209||8935169||MILLICABLE/2 690/6 (HS)|
|13631409||8935170||MILLICABLE/2 880/6 (HS)|
|13631609||8935171||MILLICABLE/2 930/6 (HS)|
|13631809||8935172||MILLICABLE/2 1070/6 (HS)|
|13632009||8935173||MILLICABLE/2 1170/6 (HS)|