Business policy for quality, environment and work environment, Nexans Sweden AB
Nexans Sweden offers cable systems for energy and communication. We will produce and deliver customized, reliable and profitable cable systems.
Quality, innovation and product development will ensure that we are the preferred supplier. Our goal is to deliver according to the customer's wishes, flawlessly and on time.
- Satisfied customers are a prerequisite for our existence
- We strive for a high level of service through responsiveness, close customer relations, and through being quick and accessible
- We adapt to the needs of our customers
- Through regular customer surveys we get indications of what we can improve
Our working environment
- We always put safety first
- Together we strive to develop and create as safe, sustainable and comfortable working environment as possible
- We take joint responsibility that no one should be discriminated against, violated or feel discriminated against.
We and our outside world
- We have a management system that covers the entire operation and complies with applicable laws and regulations, ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO / TS 22163 and IAFT 16949 certification standards.
- All impact on our outside world will be subject to review and improvement
- Our ambition is to design, produce and deliver the safest, most efficient and environmentally sustainable cables and cable solutions
- We work systematically with preventive measures to successfully reduce the environmental impact of our operations, primarily through the use of raw materials and energy as well as transport
- We strive for the daily work of our employees to be characterized by our basic values