EXQ INFRA 1kV
The cable may be used for distribution networks, fixed installation indoors and outdoors in air, ground and water.
StandardsInternational : HD 603 S1/5P
National : SS 424 14 18
EXQ INFRA is a halogen free, XLPE-insulated, HFFR-sheathed cable with solid copper conductors. The cable is designed according to HD 603. The conductors have resistance according to SS-EN 60228 class 1. The cores are identified by colours according to HD 308. The cable has filler. The sheath is marked type/manufacturer/year+month/metre marking. The cable type meets the requirements for CPR class E. The cable emits no corrosive gases and has low smoke production during fire.
Lifemark(TM) recycling marking
The external surface of the outer sheath is embossed with a text which specifies all components in the polymers and prepares the cable for future recycling.
EXQ INFRA is manufactured and tested according to HD 603 S1/5P.The cable can be loaded in accordance with national regulations on electrical installations.
Approved by Intertek SEMKO.
Quality and environmental management system
Certified according to ISO 9001, IRIS, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
|Conductor shape||Round, massive|
|Rated Voltage Uo/U (Um)||0.6/1 kV|
|Minimum installation temperature||-15°C|
|Maximum operating temperature||90°C|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|Bending factor when laying||12(xD)|
|Bending factor when installed||8(xD)|
|See all products|
Products and services
Docs and info
Current capacity table XLPE insulation multicore three phase - 90°C
- XLPE or EPR insulation, three loaded conductors/copper or aluminium –
- Conductor temperature: 90 °C, ambient temperature: 30 °C in air, 20 °C in ground
- A1 Insulated conductors in conduit in a thermally insulated wall
- A2 Multi-core cable in conduit in a thermally insulated wall
- B2 Multi-core cable in conduit on a wooden wall
- C Single-core or multi-core cable on a wooden wall
- D1 Multi-core cable in ducts in the ground
- D2 Multi-core cables designed to be buried directly in the ground
- E Multi-core cables in free air
Declaration of Performance
Declaration of Performance No: 1000075-SEGR
- Certification Date: 02/02/2017
- AVCP (Assessment and Verification of Constancy of Performance): System 3
- Notified body : 0366
- Declared performance: Reaction to fire Eca according to EN50575:2014+A1:2016
|Nexans ref.||Country ref.||Product Name|
|15026098||0013715||EXQ INFRA 4G10 1kV|
|15026198||0013725||EXQ INFRA 1 kV 5G10|