Splice cabinet NS2
Country ref. 5060860
StandardsInternational : Nexans specification
National : Factory standard
NS2 which is made of powder coated galvanized steel is suitable for use in all types of splicing and / or branching.
Suitable environments are indoors or outdoors in cable cabinet or similar. NS2 is designed for "midspan" without additional accessories needs to be acquired.
This article is supplied with the ability to splice 48 fibers (one splice cassette) and the possibility to connect two trunk cables with dimensions up to 22 mm. NS2 is supplemented with connections to the micro cables or micro ducts to be connected see Accessories for NS2 and NS4. For additional splice capacity, up to 96 fibers, supplemented NS2 with a splice cassette.
- Connection for 8 cables with a dimension of up to 9 mm (30787209)
- Connection for 48 micro cable (1.0 and 2.0 mm) (30787109)
- Connection for 2 cables (9-22 mm) (30776209)
- Connection of ducts (7 mm) (30787309)
- Connection of ducts (5 mm) (30776109)
- Connection of ducts (4 mm) (30786909)
- Connection of ducts (3 mm) (30776309)
- Splice cassette (30785809)
If NS2 is used in cable cabinets or the like the top cover can be used as distance in order to facilitate accessibility at installation.
For more information refer to installation instructions.
|Approximate weight per piece||2kg|