AXQJ TT 24 kV 1x630/50
Country ref. 0088155
StandardsInternational : HD 620 S2 2010 10M
National : SS 424 14 16
Declaration of Performance : Reaction to fire: Dca-s2,d2,a2
according to EN50575:2014+A1:2016
- Conductor Circular, stranded aluminium conductor with resistance and number of wires according to SS EN 60228. The conductor is longitudinally water blocked according to SS 424 14 17.
- Inner conducting layer Semiconducting crosslinked polyeten.
- Insulation Crosslinked dry cured polyeten (PEX).
- Outer conducting layer Crosslinked bonded conducting elastomer.
- Screen One layer of circular annealed copper wires, locked with swelltape.
- Moisturebarrier sheath Alongrunning plasticcoated aluminiumtape applied with glued overlap. The tape adheres the outher sheath.
- Sheath Black HFFR polyolefin. The sheath is marked, ie: "NEXANS NS AXQJ TT 24 kV 1 x 240/35 year month Ds2d2a2" + metremarking.
The following applies if presstools are used:
The actual copperscreen are one cross section lower than the typemarking. This means that if the screen is 25 mm² the connector should be 16 mm². Al tape is grounded to the copper wires and don´t need to be connected in joints or terminations.
Lifemark(TM) recycling marking
The external surface of the outer sheath is embossed with a text which specifies all components in the polymers and prepares the cable for future recycling.
The cable is in appliable parts constructed according to HD 620 S2 2010 10M. The cable can be loaded according to SS 424 14 16.
Quality and environmental management system
Certified according to ISO 9001, IRIS, ISO/TS 16949 and ISO 14001.
|Conductor shape||Round, stranded|
|Outer sheath||HFFR (Halogene Free Flame Retardant)|
|Number of cores||1|
|Average sheath thickness||2.5mm|
|Average insulation thickness||5.5mm|
|Diameter over insulation||43.8mm|
|Nominal outer diameter||53.0mm|
|Max. DC resistance of the conductor at 20°C||0.047Ohm/km|
|Approx. inductance, trefoil formation||0.29mH/km|
|Resistance of the screen||0.39Ohm/km|
|Nominal phase capacitance||0.43µF / km|
|Approx. inductance, flat formation||0.48mH/km|
|Earth leakage current at 20 kV||4.68A/km|
|Permissible pulling forces||0.03kN/mm²|
|Minimum installation temperature||-10°C|
|Recommended minimum installation temperature||0°C|
|Maximum operating temperature||90°C|
|Short-circuit max. conductor temperature||250°C|
|Water proof||Longitudinal & radial|
|Bending factor when installed||10(xD)|
|Bending factor when laying||15(xD)|