Safety First - why we never compromise on safety
Safety First is a key word within our group and a concept that Nexan's employees learn from the very first day and are then reminded of regularly. Through regular activities, we remind ourselves to always put our safety first.
- Every year we spend a whole day on a specific topic related to safety. All employees then receive training and practical exercises in, for example, cardiopulmonary resuscitation, fire protection and control.
- Every week, representatives from company management and production meet to jointly review our production areas. The purpose is to identify possible safety risks and develop solutions for how to prevent accidents and injuries.
- Every week, all employees are reminded of our common safety rules. During the conversations, potential dangers such as forklift traffic are highlighted along with discussions about other safety risks.
Select your country to find our products and solutions
- Central Europe
- France - Power Accessories
- Germany - Cryogenic Systems
- Italy Intercond
- Sweden - Axjo Kabel
- UK - Eshop
- UK - Power Accessories